[RQ] it looks back into you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan

I will not be told where to stand
I will not be told what to say
"Mhm." Morgan accepted, a little playfulness in her tone that was perhaps too familiar, but she couldn't resist teasing him on this. The giant ice palace had been mortifying to her at the time; now she was used to it, but it was still emblematic of the Neron she had once had an impression of: full of himself, vain.

Agreeing that they had enough ice, she helped gather it and looked over what they had; all good, clear pieces in decent sized chunks. If Frey wanted something different, Morgan wasn't sure what it could be. With everything ready, she began to walk away from the Sea of Glass, considering their conversation as she went. "The extreme weather is the problem. I doubt most merchants would want to make their way through the Climb's climate then come up through the Sea of Glass. We would need...extensive work to be done."

Not impossible, but not something to expect in the near future.
Not by you
Not by anyone tonight
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
show me how it ends, it's alright
Honestly, both of his companions have the right of it - Neron is stuck up, and vain, and the Palace was absolutely to his standards. But that still didn't mean he had designed it, and he would die on that hill. So, with a raise of his brows to Morgan, he falls in step with them so they can begin to push the ice back towards the Citadel.

"Perhaps instead we might utilise our mages with water manipulation," he remarks, shrugging his shoulders. "Ice is difficult to haul around, and is liable to melt. People are a much more dynamic commodity. I've heard, also, about skyboats coming in and out of Torchline these days. It would be interesting, to see where they go..." Not that Neron has a chance of getting on one, as he'll find out if he ever tries.

It's on that vein of conversation that the trio continue as they glide their way back across the Sea of Glass, and they make it back within the Citadel walls without too much trouble.

~FIN
Neron