[se] baby this rain changes everything
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
looking like that, you'll open some wounds
"Well, the thing about it is, had I said that, I would have appeared just as quickly as I did this time." Remi crinkles his nose as if with an apology. "Have you tried...not being so jumpy?" The alchemist's expression and tone make it seem as though this is a serious suggestion; strangers though they are, Varus will likely see right through it.

"Oh I see. An unreliable narrator then. What an interesting twist." The alchemist grins, horrified and delighted, to consider this. "Maybe the story of the witch who lured children with candy was written by an angry sheriff who was just trying to make it seem like there was nothing he could do."

Remi is about to point out that, if Varus was some watery-gatekeeper, of course he'd be able to walk through the puddle without issue, when suddenly water is flying his way. Not unlike the falcon, Remi bends his knees slightly so that the wings which sprout from his back can flare up and around him to protect him from the water.

Letting his wings droop that he might flash the other man a roguish grin, the alchemist raises a brow. "If you are trying to lure me into a watery death, you are not doing a very good job of it." He points out with a tilt of his chin. "That said, maybe you are doing a good job of it, since you have made me think that you are not." Remi's accent grows all the more musical with his further consideration until finally he shrugs. "You will have one hell of a surprise waiting for you if I get dragged down anywhere." Sudden krakkening, and all that.

And so, with wings spread, Remi jumps into the puddle with an aim to splash Varus back.
THE LULLABY
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM