[se] baby this rain changes everything
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you were in the fallout and you lost some friends //
Tried and failed.” He quips back with a wink, given the evident way he’d jolted when Remi had appeared. As for the story? Well, Varus’ grin grows a bit wider at the suggestion, a snort leaving him. “Ooh, yes, give the family closure when there’s no ends to follow.” His lips purse for a brief moment as if considering, but his plans have changed. Because instead of continuing to pick on the book Remi had been told when he was young, Varus is far too interested in not being some watery death Ludo and instead, chooses to prove it to the Lullaby.

The wings are a nice touch though, Varus’ grin growing wide again. “Oh that’s cheating.” He barks a laugh loud enough to echo off the stone of the Atheneum, until the roguish grin from the Lullaby is seen and Varus really has absolutely no hope of not getting splashed when Remi moves again. “What kind of a surprise? Hope it’s better than the usual ‘if I find you, I’ll kill you’ because gods that’s a boring end.” He tips a wink, cackling as he uses his metal arm to try and shield him from the worst of the puddle’s splashzone. It completely fails, because of course it does, and Varus smirks back at Remi as he stomps his foot down to splash a bit more.

See? No watery death.” He winks, a fanged grin breaking across his face. “Though I do wonder whatever happened to that poor, poor boy.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 03:10 AM