[se] baby this rain changes everything
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
looking like that, you'll open some wounds
'Ahh well. There is always next time." Remi chuckles back, mirroring Varus's wink. "For the both of us."

Remi finds himself liking the version of the story that the pair have come up with, and he tries to mentally make a note to tell Vai about how he and a random stranger have re-written the ending to one of her fairytales.

"Is it? How? You never said no wings." Remi asks, his bottom lip puckering slightly with feigned innocence. That the alchemist noticed the other man's teeth—assuming his race as well—isn't revealed on his face. And why should it be? Remi is in the Grounds after all. It be strange if Varus wasn't an ascended, wandering about at night as he was.

"No of course not, and how dare you for thinking I would ever say something so cliche. That said...I obviously cannot tell you. You could still be trying to lure me into a trap. I know what a long-con is." It's strange, trying to convince himself? Varus? of his untrustworthiness, while standing so close to him splashing about in a puddle.
THE LULLABY
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:23 AM