[se] baby this rain changes everything
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you were in the fallout and you lost some friends //
I’d prefer a princess, if I’m being honest.” He admits with a soft laugh. “Change the roles, a sleeping prince and only true loves kiss can wake him up.” Tipping a wink Remi’s way, he quickly dives into the idea of rhymes and poetry, of musical story telling of his demise, even if he hadn’t given Remi the full name to work with.

So he sits back and shakes his head, glancing at the moon through the clouds and the rain, before he flexes that metal arm. “I think if anything could handle eating a metal arm, it’s probably a pelican.” He smirks, before he shakes his head, wraps his hands around the satchel’s strap as Remi dives into yet another poetic bout of rhymes.

A merman? Gods, I wish.” He sighs dramatically, a hand rising to rest on his chest. “A merman, con-man, beach-side guards-man?” He cocks his head playfully, tongue darting along his lower lip as he thinks. “Eyes of cyan, who doesn’t like pecans…” Then, as his hands extend out in front of him, they wiggle as if he’s doing jazz hands. “Callahan!
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 05:52 PM