[se] baby this rain changes everything
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
looking like that, you'll open some wounds
"Of course you would." Remi chuckles, though it's without judgement. 'Alright, alright. I'll be sure to keep in mind that if I find any roving witches around to send them your way with specific instructions." Once, there was such a witch, though Arduinna thankfully, was dead.

Weighing the logic of this, Remi is forced to concede the point. Vicious things, pelicans were. 'They would probably figure out a way to make use of it. Catching fish for them or scratching them where they cannot reach themselves."

Wet as he is, the air is warm enough that the alchemist isn't terribly bothered that he's standing with his lower half entirely soaked. Not when he has such pleasantly surprising company to hold his interest. "Eyes of cyan?" Remi raises a brow and peers forward as if trying to judge the truth of the rhyme for himself. Huffing under his breath—quite blue, he'd give the man that—Remi quickly pats out a rhythm on his knees during Cal's dramatic pause. "You know, I am not sure anyone could top that. You will be quite a disappointed ghost when you do die, I think." Offering the other man a boyish and rather delighted smile, Remi holds out his hand. "I am Remi, and as I have no plans to die anytime soon, I think my own death song can likely wait."
THE LULLABY
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 06:09 PM