[se] baby this rain changes everything
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you were in the fallout and you lost some friends //
The only downside to the idea of this fairytale of sleeping curses and princes to be awoken by princesses, is that Varus himself is very much not a prince and the only one close to a princess in his mind is a duchess, and he’s unsure where exactly that leaves him – but for the sake of amusement, it fits. As for pelicans and metal arms? Varus huffs a laugh. “It does make a good back scratcher.” Has he any experience with it? Nope. Doesn’t stop him from airing the thought, though.

They’re both soaked and as Remi pats the rhythm to his rhyme, Varus can’t help the crooked smile that blossoms even further, leaning in with a raised brow as Remi inspects his gaze to make him a liar. It doesn’t, though, and another resounding bark of laughter leaves him as he leans back. “Guess I’ll have to write it down before I go. Keep it somewhere hidden with a treasure map of its location.” He ponders this out, until Remi’s extending his arm and for a split second, internally, all Varus’ amusement fades away in a blink.

His gaze snaps to Remi but the smile remains as if he’s calculating just how to go about this. The man before him with wings and drenched to the bone, with a rhyming battle out in the street in front of the Atheneum was Ludo’s demigod, and also his girlfriend’s best friend and this… Complicated so many fucking things. He can be a good sport, though, and he reaches forward to shake Remi’s hand. “Pleased to meet you, Remi.” He comments, unsure if he should tell Remi that he knows who he is, given the name. “Ludo’s demigod, right? I imagine that does give you time to come up with your perfect death song.” Welp, might as well go for it. “Though I have to ask…

He pauses for complete dramatic affair, even if it might backfire. “Does the watery death surprise have anything to do with a kraken?” The smile is still playful, still edging on not wanting to piss off Isla’s best friend, yet still a hint wary at the realization that this man is a demigod.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 06:24 PM