[se] baby this rain changes everything
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you were in the fallout and you lost some friends //
The metal arm extends before him as Varus peers at it, a crooked smile crossing his face. “It is pretty durable.” The metal plates shift as he flexes it, before he’s letting it sit idle in the face of the realization of what Remi says – of who Remi is. He notices the immediate dour of the conversation but he supposes it’s one that is inevitable. At least, he’d gotten to see what Ludo’s demigod was like before letting his judgements cloud his vision.

And surprisingly? Varus quite likes Remi’s company, even if Varus loathed the old gods with almost every ounce of his being.

He notices the narrowing of Remi’s gaze and Varus’ smile remains on his face, something easy, something idle. “Isla told me.” He shrugs lightly, head tilting to the side. “If it helps, your secret is safe with me.” It wasn’t like he was planning on running out and telling everyone about Ludo’s demigod’s kraken shift. Not unless he had to, of course. “I have to say, though, that you weren’t exactly what I was expecting when it came to an old gods’ demigod.” He offers with a softer tinge to his smile.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 07:04 PM