[se] baby this rain changes everything
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
looking like that, you'll open some wounds
Once, Remi would never have said he was a jealous man. Now? Oh yes. He is. Very much. There are few things he covets, and his strange relationship with Isla Lockewood is absolutely one of those things. So to hear her name mentioned so casually, especially in the wake of an experience he had taken to be...something special shared just between he and the medic, was jarring to say the least. "Glad to hear it. Because...if it wasn't, I would have to kill you." Said with a wink—this being the cliche phrase Varus had warned him of saying earlier—there's not not truth in it.

"No?" Exhaling through the worst of the emotions that coat his tongue and make his fingers want to ball into fists, Remi tries to blink himself back into focus. "I was covered in shadows when you first came upon me." He points out with a humourless laugh. "Should I have tried to kill you when I noticed you were an ascended? Or at least...I don't know, blinded you with sunlight or some such?"

Strange, that talking about all the ways he might have wickedly presented himself to Varus was preferrable to thinking of Isla.
THE LULLABY
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 07:11 PM