[se] baby this rain changes everything
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you were in the fallout and you lost some friends //
The unfortunate thing for Varus is that he doesn’t exactly know what kind of hole he’s dug. He’s done his best with the realization that he needs to be on good footing with the Lullaby, if only to not complicate his own and Isla’s relationship any further, even if the trust for the relationship between the two were still a bit nerve wracking for the Ascended. Still, the cliché phrase sparks a bit more of a normal smile to cross Varus’ face, hoping that the awkwardness of prior might be swept under the rug.

Ah, if only it was that easy.

Well, as far as I’m aware, no killing today. For either of us.” This is said with another wink back, though it does suddenly make sense why Remi had been so against trusting him with the puddle and watery graves – jokes aside. “And yeah, I mean that part makes sense. It’s just…” He pauses to gesture with that metal arm. “I was in the last war and the last thing I ever did was banter and write poetics with the old god followers.” He shrugs, as if it explains everything.

I would appreciate not getting blinded by sunlight or murdered, though. I quite liked the death songs we came up with and I still have yet to write mine down.” This has suddenly become quite a bit awkward. If only because Varus doesn’t know the line he’s stepped over, nor does he know just how deep Isla and Remi’s relationship went. Sure, he knew that Isla had taken a shift from the demigod, but he doesn’t know the rest of it. The feelings.

Perhaps that’s for the better. Less jealousy for the time being.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 07:21 PM