[se] baby this rain changes everything
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
looking like that, you'll open some wounds
"Where you...going somewhere, before this?" Remi asks with a nod, that they might to wherever it was Cal had been going, rather than linger on the other side of a puddle.

"She died." The alchemist explains, softening entirely at the memory. His cheeks flush anew and his pale stare shines with a memory that he'd never be able to escape. "The first LongNight we spent here. There was a creature in distress, a luxere I think, and she went to try and rescue it." His lips turn up slightly with a sad smile. "And..she died. I got to her too late, and begged Ludo to save her. And...it did. In a way." His teeth clench. "It asked in return for one favour that I could never refuse. That favour turned out to be being its demigod."

Talk of Safrin has Remi grinning darkly, and it's in those moments that he looks more like the sort of man capable of cruelty and murder the way most expect of him. "Not at all. The things she's done...she brought my husband back to life, and she holds that over my head at any opportunity. But she also all but tricked him into having a child with her, not to mention the lies she tells." Remi's lip curls in a snarl which he quickly wipes away. "So no, I am not a fan of hers, nor is she one of mine."
THE LULLABY
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 07:43 PM