[se] baby this rain changes everything
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you were in the fallout and you lost some friends //
Rain plinks against his arm, against the ground in another quiet downpour that fits the exact feeling of this moment for Varus. It has to complicate things, doesn’t it? What’s he to tell Isla? ‘Oh yeah, I bit your best friend because he demanded that I protect you but it was in the middle of the night in the alley on the way to your house and I left him with a super awkward boner and kind of sort of dropped the ball that we’re dating and he didn’t know and I didn’t know that he didn’t know and– and– and–

He takes a breath he doesn’t need, parting from Remi as quickly as the demigod pulls away, the Ascended reaching up to run a hand through soaked through hair, his other hand rising to wipe his mouth with the back of it, streaks of ruby red washing away with the sudden flush of rain. He almost wishes he can feel the coolness of it, if only to try and alleviate the tension within him. “Thanks, Remi.” He says quietly, gaze locking on the other man’s face. “I will.” When will he use it? He doesn’t know, he hopes he doesn’t need to use it right away.

For now, though, Isla’s house is still a fair distance away and he looks past the Lullaby down the street as if he might be able to see the green door boring holes into him. “Can I do… Anything for you?” He hates how unsteady and unsure his voice sounds in his ears, but his gaze slides back toward Remi with curiosity lingering within.

He supposes the consequences of letting him bite doesn’t fall on him at the very least. Whatever Ludo has to say about it is between it and its demigod.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-25-2021, 04:01 PM