[se] baby this rain changes everything
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you were in the fallout and you lost some friends //
He wants to shift back into the easy banter, the playful retort of ‘oh hey, it isn’t my first rodeo either!’ but he doesn’t, instead just awkwardly shifting on his feet as he offers a short dip of his chin in a nod, before they’re walking again and he’s staring straight ahead, anywhere but Remi. He chews on his lower lip, a hard set to his jaw until the mention of the first war sparks up a different sort of feeling within him and he idly runs his normal hand over the wet, cool metal of his other arm.

Mm, yeah. I seem to have good luck in that department.” He comments offhandedly, a jest at the expense of himself – falling from one war to another. He peers at the green door a moment too long, before he’s shifting the satchel on his shoulders again. “I got lost in a battle in King’s End. My arm got ripped to shreds and I woke up under a hedge in Queen’s Gambit. Thought it’d been a couple weeks, maybe a few months.” They both know how that ended up. “I got brought back here after and Isla removed the ruined arm for me.” And instead of getting a proper send-off, the arm had burned with the rest of the Infirmary.

Still, a playful smile crosses his face, a huff of a laugh. “Then I got a new one.” Shrugging idly, the metal arm glints with the light from the moon and the water from the rain.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-25-2021, 04:25 PM