[se] baby this rain changes everything
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you were in the fallout and you lost some friends //
There’s a moment where he considers what kind of upgrade he might be able to get for the two metal arms that might suit some sort of water demon the most. The only thing that comes to mind, though, is probably rust-proofing. Which honestly sounds quite boring in comparison to everything else. So he snorts, offering another hum of laughter before shrugging lightly. “A puddle demon with two metal arms, where the puddles are…” His lips twist a fraction as his head tilts. “Lukewarm? No, that doesn’t work.” An amused smile is sent Remi’s way, trying to dive into the easiness of earlier. “I’ll work on it.

As for the rest? The smile softens a fraction, the lines around his eyes smoothing out as he casts a nod and a slightly apologetic smile back. “Don’t be sorry.” He offers, meaning every word of it. “It wasn’t how I expected my evening to go either. But for what it’s worth? She cares a lot about you too.” He doesn’t know if it’ll help, but it is the one thing that Varus knows from his time with the doctor. “And even though war is approaching again and drawing lines, I’m glad you’re still looking out for her.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-25-2021, 04:50 PM