[se] baby this rain changes everything
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you were in the fallout and you lost some friends //
The grin on Remi’s face is enough that Varus feels marginally better about this entire ordeal. And at the very least? They were honest – most of it confusion between what both of them knew about one another. At the very least, he hopes that this parting is on good terms, and already the Ascended does feel better with the idea of Remi – no longer some faceless stranger, puppeted by Ludo, a threat to Isla.

So the look he gives Remi is understanding and absorbing, the commitment there and not at a cost to them unless Ludo stuck its fingers in it. For now, though, he focuses on the truth for what it is. There would be a warning, help from the inside of the opposing side. A move that Varus has to give Remi props for. It’s a hard line to walk, but he supposes Remi seems like he can handle it. And he has so far. “I hope I don’t have to worry about you, but I know Caido doesn’t typically make it that easy.” He flashes an apologetic smile. “So, until that day, I appreciate the honesty.” Taking a deep inhale, readjusting the satchel again as he steps toward the green door, moving to open it up and slip inside. “Have a good night, Remi. And thanks for the bite.” His head inclines toward the demigod, before he’s slipping into the door and closing it behind him.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-25-2021, 05:10 PM