and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

It's interesting, this need to take care of her, to be by her side. New in a way, but familiar too. He watches her sort herself out, giving her a half smile before leaving. Things always seem a little tilted after things like this but, she needed it. His trip to the butcher isn't as fruitful as he'd like. Turns out the ash kind of got everywhere. It's fine though. What isn't entirely salvageable is given to the pigs and dogs. Nothing is wasted.

When he returns, he's only got a small package of meat but it'll do for now. He'll pick up the rest tomorrow. He's not even sure if Maeve will want to eat this tonight. They'll sort it out. He finds her clean and curled up on his little couch, nowhere near the picture of the wannabe killer she was earlier. Then again, he doesn't ever think killing will be her first resort, or even second or third. No. Maeve takes care of people, she doesn't kill. But at least she knows she's capable of it now.

He holds up the little package to her, "Dinner?" A crooked grin on his lips as he sets it in the little kitchen area. He pulls his shirt over his head as he walks towards her, dropping it unceremoniously on the floor. He leans over her, nudging his nose against her's before giving her a kiss hello. "I should take a shower first though." There's still that soft, gentle tone to his voice. He's being delicate with her. The fear on her face earlier still lingers in the back of his head and he wants to make up for it in some way but hasn't found it yet.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 05-30-2021, 12:02 AM