and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He doesn't expect her to want to eat right away so he takes what she says easily. He's not sure if he wants to eat right now either. He can feel her watching him as he takes his shirt off and normally he would preen under the attention. But he's not feeling it now, even when her fingers curl at his nape and she keeps him close.

Her suggestion makes him hum softly and he leans forward kissing the tip of her nose. The part of him that wants the easy way wants to take her up on the offer. But the part of him that knows her, hesitates. He's fighting a mini war with himself before he acquiesces to his own desires. Partially. "You can come but only if you wash my hair." He's still having a hard time with it. He wills the lust out of his voice though. He's not sure if sex would be useful to either of them right now, even if he wants it.

Honestly he's not used to her being like this with him. She's playful sometimes, silly others, even flirtatious but rarely is she outright sexual. Not since they've started dating properly. Some part of him wonders if he's doing something wrong, if she's losing her attraction to him. He doesn't think that's it though. But he's not sure. He grabs her wrists, slipping out from under her arms before pulling her up.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 05-30-2021, 12:54 AM