and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

This again it seems. Something's not quite right as they make their way into the bathroom. Maybe if he doesn't acknowledge it, it'll go away. Right? Yeah, that's how problems work. He turns the water on before kicking off his pants. When he turns around, he finds her still dressed. He raises an eyebrow, looking her over, "Getting all shy on me now?" He hopes that's what it is and not her changing her mind about him.

It's not that things have been weird since the fire except that they have. No more I love yous have been exchanged, they haven't had sex, nothing. The thought lingers in the back of his brain as his hazel eyes trail from her hands up her arms. He steps forward, fingers trailing down her arms to curl at the hem of her shirt. If she's not sure, he'll make the decision for her. He pulls his her shirt up and over her head before dropping it on the floor. As much as he wants to drink her in, he holds her gaze instead.

"When you're done washing my hair, I can make sure you're all clean.. Sure you missed a spot or two." It's his turn to flirt, to walk the fine line of flirtation and lust they always find themselves on in tense moments like this. The gentle push and pull that's just part of their language now. It's easier when he initiates it, letting her decide how she wants him. He'll never use her but she's welcome to use him all she wants.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 05-30-2021, 02:35 AM