and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He'd been joking about the ten years thing but sadly he wasn't that far off. He groans softly, shaking his head. "Gods.. Almost ten years.." There's a moment of panic where he's second guessing this all again and then he realizes that it likely doesn't even matter. So what if he's a little older than her.. Just means he has more life experience right? Plus, she's a Madam, it's not like she's a little girl. She's probably more woman than most women his age. Or not. He doesn't know. "M'twenty-eight, by the way. So not like old but still old." Old enough to feel like a late bloomer to all of this.

He leans down so she can reach his hair a little better, humming softly as she washes it. He might be a little spoiled but fuck does he love when she washes his hair. Especially because her nails are longer than his and it feels good. If he was a cat, he'd be purring. "Always another time for that. As much as I'd be happy to indulge you, doesn't seem like you're in the mood. We can always cuddle though, if you want." Like he said before, she'll never have to ask because he'll never say no to a good snuggle.

"Can take a nap before we eat. Was kind of feeling a salad." Not in the mood for goat really, or meat at all. Wonder why.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 05-31-2021, 09:45 PM