and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It's so tempting to tease him. To call him an old man and give him shit for it. Maeve manages to bite her tongue, grinning up at him instead as she helps him get the soap out of his hair. It doesn't matter. Age never really seems to define people. There are some much older than either of them who act a fool and ones younger who hold more maturity. It has to do with how you carry yourself. The way you handle life. Maeve likes to think that she seems older than she actually is. "You made it seem like it was going to be worse than that. It's not that much of a difference." Maeve hums, wrinkling her nose at him as she trails her fingers down his chest, needing to just touch him for a moment.

"No, I suppose not. Just need a little bit of time." Not because she doesn't want him, but it just doesn't seem right at the moment. Be it the events from the last few days or the emotional weight she's had to carry with her. Either way, she needs a chance to decompress. Cuddling and taking a nap together sounds like the perfect thing. "That sounds perfect." She sighs and she really means it. Maeve reaches around him to shut the water off after he finishes rinsing off, grabbing her towel from earlier and quickly drying off. Her hair already begins to curl around her shoulders as she reaches for her borrowed shirt to tug it back on, leaving her much like the way he found her with the addition of wet hair.

She runs her fingers through her hair, working out the small tangles easily, "Maybe some fruit and cheese? A little picnic sounds nice." Maeve isn't feeling meat herself. It seems they're on the same page with this, at least.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 05-31-2021, 10:04 PM