and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He expects to be teased but isn't. So that's nice or something. He sticks his tongue out at her anyway, "Know it's not much but I think everyone my age has already been in a relationship or has kids or both. I'm just here though, doing my thing." Whatever that is. He's just kind of going with the flow at the moment, letting the current take him. He'll end up where he's meant to be or something like that.

"I won't hold it against you.. Right now." He's still allowed to flirt, right? Yeah, he thinks it's okay. She knows there's no pressure to do anything and that makes it easier, for him at least. But she agrees to snuggle so maybe he'll just hold her against him instead. Yeah, that sounds good. She finishes up his hair and the pair step out of the shower, drying themselves off.

He watches as she combs her hands through her hair, humming softly. "Yeah, that sounds good. Can go down to the beach if you want.. Don't gotta swim or anything. Can just soak up the last of the sun. Or.. The waves. Whatever you do when you're outside." Her skin is still creamy and pale and all of his marks have faded. It kind of makes him sad but he reminds himself that there will be other days. No need to rush now.

He slips into a pair of shorts, opting for something loose even in the cool of the apartment. "Want to help me cut the fruit?" A much kinder way of using a knife.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-01-2021, 01:00 AM