and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"Nothing wrong with that, mon amour." Maeve hums, smiling up at him softly as she looks up at him from beneath her lashes, stepping closer to him in the small space of the bathroom. Her fingers trail up his chest, arms wrapping around his neck as she presses herself flush against him. They can flirt. That's okay. She can handle it. Even if they aren't following through on anything right now. "There are plenty of other things you could hold against me." Maeve teases, arching a dark brow as she tilts her head back to gaze up at him, a sweet smile curling on pink lips.

"That sounds nice too. We could take a little nap? Cuddle some? Then get our stuff together and have a little picnic on the beach. Actually watch the sun go down this time." Because they didn't get to last time and fuck if they don't need a little bit of good in their lives. They could just be together for a bit. Play in the shallows, eat, enjoy the last of the sun before falling into bed together. He could work on leaving more marks on her now clear skin. They might have faded, but she feels them still. She knows how it feels to have his fingers digging into her skin. His teeth sinking into her throat and leaving his mark on her. Maeve is just as sad that they've faded as he is. There will be other times for it, though.

Maeve releases him so he can get dressed, trailing after him into the living room, "I'll help you after our nap. Come snuggle me." She holds her hand out to him, drifting towards the small couch as if that's the best pace for them to be right now. Of course they have a bed that would hold them better, but she wants that guaranteed closeness that the couch offers. Call her needy if you want. She won't mind.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 06-01-2021, 01:29 AM