and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

It's easy enough to slip into this, flirting with nothing else behind it. He likes it too, no expectations, just the two of them being who they wanna be. "Yeah. Cuddle and nap and have a picnic." He nods as he walks behind her, ignoring the way his eyes linger on the sway of her hips. He's being good even if his brain is content to be bad. He doesn't feel as guilty though.

He is however, confused because she led him to the couch and not their bed. He huffs a little laugh, crawling on to the couch and holding his arms out for her. Normally he wouldn't encourage this kind of full body contact during the day during Longheat but his skin is still wet and there's a breeze. It'll be fine. And if they get sweaty, well there's showers and oceans to clean up in.

When she crawls into his arms, he snuggles against her, pressing a kiss into her throat and trying not to think about anything specifically. It's easy to just ride the wave with her, see where they end up. The future might feel bleak but at least he has her, a little lavender flower growing in all of the bullshit.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-01-2021, 02:08 AM