and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

He willingly indulges her, climbing onto the couch and spreading his arms open for her to crawl into his embrace. Maeve is quick to settle on his chest, curling up there with her head falling against his shoulder with a sigh. He presses a gentle kiss against her throat with just enough pressure to draw a quiet noise from her, encouraging her to nuzzle more closely against him as his arms wrap around her. A gentle breeze blows in from the open windows, bringing the smell of the ocean and the sound of Hels with it, keeping them both cool in the heat of the day. Her eyes drift shut, tension leaving her body as she melts into the comfort of his embrace, unable to fight the emotional exhaustion any longer. Maeve slips into unconsciousness moments later, chest rising and falling evenly with her slow breaths, giving away that she's fallen into a dreamless sleep.

She's not sure what time it is when she wakes, the sun has started to sink down, but not enough to be close to sunset. They still have another another hour and a half she thinks. Maeve slowly blinks herself away, humming softly as she stretches in his embrace, lips finding the crook of his neck to press a kiss there. "Locke.." She murmurs, nuzzling against his throat before she's drawing back to gaze down at him. Her fingers slip through still slightly damp curls, a smile on her lips as she waits for him to open his eyes. Maeve isn't planning on moving anytime soon, but they do still have plans to see to.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 06-01-2021, 02:37 AM