and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Of course Locke doesn't let her snuggle longer. He has plans. They both do. Sunsets, food, and frolicking. All of it far better than staying tangled together on the couch. Maeve groans, huffing and pouting as he pushes her to sit up, but she goes after a moment. Lazily she stretches out like a cat, back arching as she lifts her arms above her head before she's pushing off of the couch to drift into the kitchen. Maeve purses her lips, looking through the different fruit they have and selecting a pineapple, bananas, various citrus, and some strawberries. "How do you feel about fruit salad?" She calls over her shoulder, waiting for him to join her, meanwhile selecting a good knife for actually cutting fruits.

"I think we still have some of those cookies you made. I managed to not eat them all." Maeve muses mostly to herself, considering what all they could pack into their picnic. If there was one thing that motivates her, it's food, but not just food. Locke's food is the best and whatever weight she's lost from the stress of the past season has been steadily regained thanks to his diligence in preparing meals even with his injured hand.

She starts cutting the strawberries first, slicing them evenly into a bowl, glancing over at him to see if he's joined her yet. "I could make us some of that fruity tea." The suggestion falls from her lips easily, brows knitting together in consideration.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 06-01-2021, 09:31 PM