and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He feels better after sleep and it seems like she does too. Sometimes that's all you really need. She rolls off of him and heads into the kitchen. He lays there for a moment, watching what he can see of her with mild interest. He hums in agreement before pushing himself off the couch. His movements are slow as he makes his way to her.

She's had to take over a lot of the finer parts of cooking for him, the cutting and things. At first it annoyed him but now? He kind of enjoys it. Locke slips his arms around her waist, pressing a kiss to the side of her neck as he half pins her against the counter. "You've gotten better with a knife." It's mumbled into her skin as he nips just below her ear.

No pressure here, no need for sex, but that doesn't stop the slow burn of lust that lingers in his belly. It's always there when he first wakes up, especially when she's with him. "Tea sounds good too." Honestly he'd be down for anything. As long as she's happy.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-01-2021, 10:52 PM