and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It's amazing what sleep can do for a person. He slips behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and drawing her closer to him, but she presses into him just as much. Her movements falter as his lips find the curve of her throat, pressing against that sensitive spot just below her ear that makes her shiver, fingers curling to brace against the edge of the counter. "Probably because I have a good teacher." Maeve breathes, drawing her bottom lip between her teeth as she sets the knife down, not wanting to end up with a sliced finger because she's distracted by his mouth on her skin. Sparks stir in her belly, heat spreading slowly through her and starting an ache between her thighs, but there is a pleasantness in the feeling he elicits in her.

It's been a while since they've been together and while there isn't any pressure, there is a want that blossoms in her chest, urging her to chase after the feeling that's building between them. "I'll make some then.." Maeve murmurs, craning her neck to give him more room to press kisses against her skin as she trails her fingers over his arm, finding the top of his still bandaged hand to guide it over her belly. The movement causes the fabric of her stolen shirt to bunch up, exposing the tops of her thighs to the warm breeze that fills the kitchen.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 06-01-2021, 11:27 PM