and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

"Mm, you'll have to tell me who that is some day." Purred against the shell of her ear just before he presses another kiss there. She indulges him, much to his surprise. After everything they talked about in the shower, he figured she'd let him linger a moment before pushing him away. But then again, maybe easing up on the pressure has helped in some small way. But they've got a schedule or something to stick too. So even as he rucks up her shirt a little more and presses more kisses to her neck, he slips away from her to start gathering things. This is his favorite way of playing this game. Working her up and letting her down until she's needy and pliable for him.

Or it fades. Either one works for him. His hands may be fucky still but he can get himself off. It's a blessing and a curse. He heads back into the living room to find a blanket, folding it up to bring with them. As much fun as sitting on the sand is, he has a feeling they might do more than just sit there. "Should get on it then. We should leave soon."
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-01-2021, 11:43 PM