and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

As if he doesn't already know. Maeve giggles, leaning into him heavily as his lips press against the sensitive shell of her ear, causing her to shiver in sweet anticipation. "I might be able to be bribed to give you a name." She hums softly, rocking her hips back ever so slightly against him, grinding her ass into him and rucking up her shirt further. For a moment, she thinks he might give into her. That he might let them both indulge in something soft and slow and a little depraved in their tiny kitchen in their tiny home that holds their tiny life. Except he draws away from her, leaving her flushed and wanting, shirt wrinkled and skin singing for more of his touch even as he retreats.

A quiet breath is let out as she tries to gather herself back up. It's a gentle back and forth. A fun little game both of them like to play. They both need it right now. The build up to a release that would hopefully have them sinking into some form of contentment with each other. Maeve glances at him from over her shoulder, a flush still coloring her cheeks as she picks up her knife and starts cutting again, making fairly quick work of the fruit. "I'm working on it." She huffs, rolling her eyes at him even as she grows acutely aware of him moving around their shared space, keeping tabs on how close he gets to her and noting that he never fully approaches her again.

It takes them about thirty minutes to get everything together. Maeve carefully packs the basket full of their goodies. Fruit salad, cookies, fruit tea, cheese, and fresh bread. Two plates, a knife, and one cup for them to share all fit in along with the food. She slips the basket into the crook of her arm after tugging on a pair of loose cotton shorts knowing full well that they will likely end up both naked in the water at some point. "Ready to go, mon amour?"
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 06-02-2021, 12:15 AM