and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He can tell she's annoyed and he loves it. It gives him too much power. Getting under her skin is his second favorite thing. (The first is getting under her of course.) He goes around and collects the other little things they'll need like towels and the blanket and things like that. He doesn't ever really get close to her again, not enough to touch. He does occasionally pin her with long glances or his very own version of bending over slowly. It's all a mess really.

But the things are gathered and he's put on real people pants instead of the holey shorts he'd been wearing before. Locke gives her a little nod, holding his arm out for her to take it. "So why'd you start calling me that? I thought I was your pet or something." He's smart enough to figure out what she's calling him, roughly. He's not against it but he is curious.

He leads her out the door and starts her down the path that would take them to his little spot. Their little spot really. It's almost weird to think how little of himself still exists, how much of it he shares with her. It's not bad though, to finally let someone else in. He quite likes it actually.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-02-2021, 01:08 AM