and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve takes his arm, smiling softly up at him as she shrugs her shoulders lightly, "I can call you more than one thing, can't I? It just feels right. Fitting. I call people 'love', but none of them are mine." Not that Locke is hers. She doesn't own him just like he doesn't own her. Maeve draws her bottom lip between her teeth, peeking up at him from beneath her lashes, "You are my love. If that's what you want. Unless you'd prefer me to call you pet?" She asks curiously, head cocking to the side as they slowly meander towards their spot.

It was special to her. Never before had she had a spot with someone. A shared thing that was just for them. It was interesting to think that they were so tangled up in each other now. Their lives blending and bleeding into each others, but somehow it doesn't get messy or muddled up. Instead their colors compliment each others, highlighting their difference, but joining into something beautiful. Maeve likes to think that the picture they're making together is one worth keeping.

They reach their spot after a short walk and the sun is just now starting to turn the sky hazy, shining through the clouds as it approaches the horizon. Maeve lets him spread out the blanket first before setting their basket down on the counter, toeing off her shoes before settling on the blanket. The breeze coming off the ocean is sweet, smelling of salt and sun, washing over them as they get comfortable. It's light enough that it doesn't kick up sand and instead keeps them cool. "We should do this more." Maeve says softly, stretching out her legs as the golden rays bathe both of them in gentle warmth that only comes at this time during the day.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 06-02-2021, 01:54 AM