and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He raises an eyebrow as she talks, trying to figure out what she means. Lots of people are love but not her's but he is? Something between a laugh and a scoff bubbles up in his chest. "I guess I am. But you can call me whatever you want, Mae. Pet, love, bastard. Whatever feels right." He sticks to Mae, mostly. Kitten feels off, even if he knows she's okay with it. Maybe in bed or something.

The beach is quiet, the hels lingering on busier parts of the beach, and there's no one else here. Once the blanket is spread out, Locke promptly lays down, stretching himself across it like a large cat. "Yeah? I think so too." It's nice and he's always admired the way her skin looks bathed in the evening sun. The last time they were here though, things were off. When he made her choose. He wonders if she regrets it.

Before the thought can bury itself too far in his brain, he opens up the basket to start eating. It's all light things but it's fine with him. After this morning, he's not sure he could stomach something heavier. "Want to play in the water after this?"" He's trying to put as much distance between her and the killing as he can.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-02-2021, 02:27 AM