and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve huffs out a soft laugh, shaking her head as she glances up at him, "Mon amour feels right. You are my love." She murmurs, repeating the sentiment again as she leans into his side as she gives his arm a gentle squeeze. It's softer than before. Not as flirtatious, but it feels right for them in this time. A faint flush rises on her cheeks, but she does her best to ignore it as they get the blanket spread out and they both settle on the blanket in the warm sun.

Her attention shifts to him as she spreads out on the blanket, longue limbs splaying out as if he's perfectly at ease. A cat bathing in the sun. Maeve hums softly, running a hand through her curls as the breeze ruffles them gently around her face, "I think it would be good for us. A little bit of time away from it all." She melts into this moment with him, taking in the way the sun makes him seem tanner and the breeze tugs playfully at his shirt, causing it to flutter in the wind. It's hard to even think about before. The way they had been so close to falling apart that night. Now she feels nothing but contentment as she lays here with him, fingers lacing together before they're moving to dig into their basket of goodies.

"I'd love to. Can't promise I'll be any better at swimming, but you can hold me in your arms anyway." Maeve plucks a strawberry from the bowl, popping it into her mouth with a satisfied hum, chewing slowly as the sweet juice spreads over her tongue. She gets another piece between her fingers, offering it out to him with a little smirk.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 06-02-2021, 02:45 AM