and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Maybe one day he'll stop feeling so weird about being this close to her, to someone. Still, the name makes his stomach feel fluttery and he can't help but flush with the admission. He doesn't belong to her but he is her's all the same. Just like she is his, even if she's still her own person. It's hard to explain but he gets it.

He hums in agreement, eyes fluttering closed as he takes in the evening sun and the smell of the ocean. Stormbreak was beautiful but this is where he was meant to be. The ocean and the sun are just as much his blood and flesh as the rest of him. And it's nice to enjoy a calm moment with her. No gods, no Halenani, no Sunjata or Hotaru. Just Locke and Maeve and the ocean and the setting sun. Yeah, they need more of this.

"You just want me to hold you.." He huffs a laugh, watching her eat the strawberry. A trickle of juice runs down the corner of her mouth and the urge to lick it off is strong. Before he gets the chance to do anything too stupid, she's holding a berry out to him. Seems the sun isn't the only lingering heat. Locke grabs her wrist before he leans forward, holding her gaze as his teeth sink into the red berry. He holds her until he's swallowed it, leaning forward again to lick the stray juice off her fingers. Two can play at this game.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-02-2021, 05:31 PM