and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

A smirk spreads across berry pink lips as he tongue peeks out to swipe along her bottom lip, "So what if I do? Is that a crime?" Maeve pouts playfully, making a show of huffing at him even as she extends the berry between two fingers. Her sea glass gaze locks onto him, watching with bated breath as he seems to move almost lazily, fingers wrapping around her slender wrist to keep her in place. Not that she'd try to move right now. That's the furthest thing from her mind along with everything else that's plagued them the last few weeks. Instead she's solely focused on the way his lips wrap around the strawberry, teeth barely grazing the pads of her fingers, making her shiver at the sensation.

That alone would have been enough to make her scoot closer, but then his tongue is cleaning the stickiness off of her fingers too, leaving nothing but heat behind. A soft sound rises in the back of her throat as she finally draws her hand away from him, bottom lip caught between her teeth, "Good?" She airs the question despite the fact that she already knows the answer. Is this how it's going to go tonight? Teasing each other until they can't possibly stand it anymore? That's the path they seem to be on right now and Maeve can't really say she's upset about it.

Her fingers find a piece of pineapple next and she makes a show of her teeth sinking into the pale flesh, juice gushing as soon as she does so, dripping down her hand and chin. "Whoops.. guess I'm a bit messy." It's a bad line. A really bad line, but it doesn't matter because he's already looking at her like he wants to devour her and she knows she's won.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 06-02-2021, 05:46 PM