and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He rolls his eyes but doesn't give her a straight answer. They're both too distracted with distracting each other. And she's doing a very good job of catching his attentions. She takes another piece of fruit and he can't help but focus on her mouth. He always joked that he had an oral fixation but holy fuck. Little rivers of juice run down the corner of her mouth and between her fingers and it takes every ounce of willpower in his body to not lick her clean.

He pushes himself up with one hand, leaning closer to her, as he finds a berry of his own. He's testing the waters maybe, seeing how far she's willing to go. "Maybe you should let me feed you." If he was trying to pretend to not be turned on, he's failing. How quickly things have shifted since their little shower together. Maybe when this is all over, he'll ask her what changed. But right now he's got a berry for her to eat. Except he doesn't hold it out with his fingers, no, that'd be too easy.

He takes the berry between his teeth, leaning forward to bump his nose against her's. She can have it, for a kiss.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-02-2021, 07:54 PM