and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Her eyes watch as his golden gaze drops to her mouth, tracking the juice that runs down her chin and fingers, the tip of his tongue coming out to wet his own lips as if he can taste it himself. There is a surge of satisfaction watching the way he tenses up, body coiling as if ready to strike if she makes a move, but he manages to maintain his control. Maeve takes two of her fingers into her mouth, sucking them clean as she peeks up at him from beneath her lashes, a smirk curling on her lips as she draws them from her mouth with a wet pop. His suggestion earns him an arched brow and she hums softly, leaning into him just as he leans into her, unable to resist the pull between them now.

Not that she wants to. They need something good and despite everything, it feels right now that they're tucked away in their spot with nothing but the ocean for company. Maeve licks her lips, eyes following his hand as it delicately plucks a berry from the bowl and her lips part, tongue ready to accept the sweet fruit, but he has other ideas. It's placed between his teeth, juice spreading across his lips as he dips his head forward, bumping his nose against hers in that way he always does before going in for a kiss. Maeve brings a hand up to grip the collar of his shirt, drawing him closer to her as she presses her lips to his, tongue already lapping at the sweet juice that it can reach. A hum vibrates through her chest, eyes fluttering shut as she accepts the berry from him, tasting the sweet fruit and him and the salt in the air in a mixture that's so perfect it has her shivering in delight.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 06-02-2021, 08:47 PM