and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He knows.

That doesn't make it any easier though. None of this is getting easier honestly. He'd done so well in avoiding it until suddenly he couldn't anymore and now it almost feels too late. What's he supposed to do against gods and their chosen? What side is the right? Or the wrong? Neither feels right honestly. At least from what he's heard. But who knows what's a lie and what's a truth.

"I know. I hate it too. I don't even know where to start." He knows he'll have to make a choice sooner or later. Locke has never been keen on betting on anyone other than himself. So picking a god to follow, a side, it's not really his thing though. Maeve, he thinks, has already picked a side. Safrin, Frey, she seems to be trying. "I can't shift like Sunjata. I don't have an army like Ronin. Fuck, I can't even use my hands properly right now.." The frustration is clear in his voice as he rolls onto his back, sitting up to look at her.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-03-2021, 08:14 PM