and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve curls up in his lap, drawing herself tightly into his embrace, head resting against his shoulder as she presses her face into his neck. It feels safer here in his arms. Warm and secure. Maeve knows that there is plenty of things in this world that could hurt her, but they don't feel as threatening when she's in his embrace. She offers him a small nod in response, drawing in a slow breath, "I think so. I think she wanted me to realize I was capable of it if I needed to be." Maeve muses softly, shifting in his embrace to draw her attention to the waves that lap at the shore, white foamy bubbles covering the sand with each new crest of water.

It would be easier if she could joke and wasn't scared shitless. They could die. Both of them. There was so much to lose and she's not sure how neutral they'll be able to stay. Maeve manages a small laugh just for him, shaking her head as she gives him a gentle squeeze, "You'll have to try your best to stay out of trouble. I'm sure plenty will find us without going to look for it." She huffs, wrinkling her nose as she draws back to look up at him, finding his golden gaze easily.

"Not all of it has been vanilla." Maeve rolls her eyes at him, giving his shoulder a playful little shove, not really noticing the way he looks her over. It isn't until she falls quiet that she picks up on the way his eyes trail over her features before he's shrugging at her answer. "There is way more to nature than just pretty flowers. It's just something to consider. I think it would be fitting."
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 06-06-2021, 01:24 AM