poking around
For Tobi!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe

Phoebe smiled at the mention of Ronin. "That sounds like Ronin. I know him and his husband Remi very well. They are like family to me." she said. "And Ronin is very family oriented. He is a wonderful and dedicated father. So of course he thinks you must, because he would want to know himself." she said with a grin. "But there are very few things one must do, and this is not one of those things. You should do whatever you think is best for you and your child - and only you can decide what that path is. If it isn't something you think he could handle well, then happiness aside, it might be better to not tell him." The Nightingale shrugged a little as she finished her explanation.

Thick brows furrowed curiously as Tobi explained further her connection to Rae and the course she had been set on. Her attuned shift made her wish to focus on treating people? "What shift were you given, if you don't mind me asking?"
she sprouted love like flowers
grew a garden in her mind
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i promise you i will learn from all my mistakes
Tobi nods, ever unsure whose advice to follow. Certainly Phoebe’s sounded the most attractive, but then..she did know Ronin better. Given she’s already told Finn The doctor pulls in a breath and nods. “Well whatever happens, thanks for listening. It’s...hard to find an nonjudgemental ear, sometimes.” She says with a small laugh.

“Oh, a Bernese mountain dog.” And a unicorn, but in a place like Stormbreak, even that shift, given to her by Rae as it was, is still not something Tobi has told anyone about. Well, only one somebody, but she trusted him completely. “It really helps with patients, especially those who are nervous or anxious.”
October