where I hide the darkest parts of me
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

With all obstacles removed and the situation assessed, Isla gives her focus briefly to the man behind the mask. "Careful," she tells him, her fingertips whispering across his jawline. "You won't notice if you crack a few teeth, and I'm not a dentist." It's a small smile that she gives him, the medic briefly taking his hand even if neither of them will feel it all that well. "I know you don't need to breathe, but it might help while I get everything together. Try counting in sets of four as you breathe in and out," she suggests.

Unfortunately that's all the advice she can offer for now, Isla rising to her feet and sweeping away to get her surgical bag. When she returns to kneel down beside the couch, she reaches across and uses the blades on her fingers to cut away the material around the knife handle. "Sorry," she murmurs. "Maybe we can get you something a little more knife-proof?" She has questions - a lot of them - but they can wait.
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Isla - 05-27-2021, 09:38 PM