where I hide the darkest parts of me
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

"Smart as well as handsome. I knew there was more to you than charming banter," Isla says with a soft smile to hear he hasn't touched the injury, though there's no charm about him right now, granted. "Mm, I guess now you know," she agrees, stripping away the rest of his shirt so she can get to the knife. As fluid spills and begins to soak the sheets beneath him, Isla is ready for it, mopping it up with some gauze as easily as if it was a spill on her counter.

"Alright, let's take a look," she murmurs, eyes flashing as she engages her optical upgrade. Tilting her head to see the trajectory of the knife into his body, the medic falls silent to figure it all out, to weigh up options and to decide a course of action. "It's severed a few fluid lines, and it's embedded in what should be your spleen. We heal quick, so I imagine once I remove the knife your body will quickly start to repair itself. Are you ready...?"
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Isla - 05-28-2021, 09:36 AM