where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
Once the blade is fully removed and his sensors begin to calm down, it’s around the time her hand rises to his jaw, her quiet words and surprise from his growl causing his gaze to open with a slow, long sigh. His head tilts so that he can look at her, hand releasing its grip on the back of the couch, a hard set to his jaw that he tries to relax time and time again but he can’t help the feathering of it.

Wasn’t expecting the vibration.” He manages to grit out, before he’s finally looking at her face, seeing what she requests from him, and the blue stormy gaze of his shudders slightly when he blinks, pausing to chew at the inside of his lip. “I’m sorry, Isla. I’m not usually like this.” He offers, an apology because he knows how characteristically different it is, how putting on the mask and the outfit had changed his mental state, paired with shanking himself.

The metal hand rises to cover her own, but there’s still no smile to be found on his face. “It’s been a really long day and I can’t stop thinking about the last war.” His voice grows a fraction quieter as he goes on. “And I wasn’t paying attention to what I was doing. I’m a bit pissed at myself, honestly.” There’s a weak attempt at a smile, but it’s there — even if his gaze still seems half here and half not.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-28-2021, 06:15 PM