where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
Her compliments do alleviate some of the shadows in his gaze, drawing him back to her, softening as she kisses the back of the metal hand. It’s a belated notice in his sensors, but he knows it’s there and it’s enough for him to manage to crack a smile to her — something small and gentle and soft. “Maybe I’ll show off the whole getup to you when I’m not looking like a drowned rat nor bleeding out.” He suggests, an edge of his other self creeping out.

She shifts closer to him and he focuses on her more, humming a low sound in his throat as he agrees. “I thought I did. And then the Infirmary happened and I wanted to make sure you’d be okay. And ever since I came back… I’ve been so weak compared to how I was before.” He frowns again, before he’s pushing himself up a fraction, trying not to shift the bandages that cover his wound, if only to pull her closer to press a kiss to her cheek, hair dripping a few drops along her skin. “I don’t want to lose everyone again.” It’s a quiet uttering, one he can’t look at her for as he presses his stubbled cheek against her temple.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-28-2021, 07:55 PM