where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
Next time.” He hums with that same brief, blooming smile before it fades in the face of how old he is and the truth to why he wants to get stronger, better, more put together. He absolutely leans into the kiss she presses to his neck as he presses his own to her cheek. “Besides, I’d be more worried about your couch anyway.” It’s another weak attempt at humor, before she’s pulling away and the distance between them has Varus immediately attentive.

He sits up, nodding along with her reasoning, moving to stand — hand rising to rest over the bandage as he pulls the pieces of the shirt that would need to be replaced and balls it into a pile, to sit beside the glass trinket he’d crushed, before his dexterous hand reaches for the dagger, spinning it idly before he slips it into the loop on the side of his pants with the other one. They’ll all come out when he gets out of his wet clothes, but he’d at least like to have them together at the very least. He grabs the mask, too, for the same reason. That and he doesn’t want to lose it.

Once that’s done, he’s reaching for her hand, for her to guide him into the bedroom more than likely. “Is it a god awful green sweater you have in mind?” He’s slowly getting out of the mindset, but it’s a difficult task.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-28-2021, 09:33 PM