where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
She has a point about the couches, and it leaves room for Varus to hum an agreement as he gets himself together, pieces falling back into place with muscle memory more than anything else. It had been who he’d become all those centuries ago, and perhaps that’s what also sparks those fleeting, dreadful memories. But he can push it aside for her, for her smile and how she continues to be unflappable, even in the face of polar opposites. The least he can do is try.

The bedroom is there and Varus is taking the blades out of their spaces, some in hidden locations like the inside of a boot or placed in a carefully crafted pocket along his lower back. But he manages it, quite a spread of knives and daggers on the side table paired with that mask, when she starts dabbing away at the water on his face and hair. Her comment and smirk does break through his brood, though, a rumble of laughter leaving him. “How did you expect it?” He asks, despite himself. “I think I’m in more of a red sweater mood right now, for what it’s worth.” He admits with a crooked smile, arms finding their way around her, head tilting this way and that as she dries him off.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-28-2021, 09:59 PM