where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
Oh they come from all sorts of places. And perhaps when he’s dry and his clothes are dry, he can show her exactly where they all go. For now, though, she gets through the layers as he distracts himself away from it, as if the mask itself has also been left on the counter. “Really?” There’s a hint of amusement and disbelief. “Well, somehow our thoughts lined up on that one. A roaring fire is exactly what I was thinking, too.” His gaze lights up with the thought, pushing away the shadows. “I was thinking of a bunch of pillows, too. And you’d be wearing this incredibly fancy dress that I’d absolutely struggle trying to get off of you.” He hums another soft laugh with that as he tilts his head into the towel and pulls her close.

I just stabbed myself with my biggest knife, I can handle a few bandages that rub wrong.” He points out, cracking an eye open to peer at her before he’s closing them so that she doesn’t poke him in the eye. “What a shame it would be to have to have you tend to me again, to have your hands dance across my skin.” His voice takes on some sort of poetic tone, nostalgic in a way that’s not truly nostalgia but not… Not nostalgia either. Still, she might see the edge of a crooked smile that blooms on his face with it.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-28-2021, 10:24 PM