where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
Then I guess it gives me time to figure out how they work so I don’t make a fool of myself.” He suggests, absolutely being a pain in the ass when it comes to her trying to remove what’s left of the shirt that clings to him. His hands remain around her, rising up and down along her spine in idle strokes.

He begins to grow a hint more poetic and as she presses a kiss to the corner of his lips, his head tilts to catch her lips in a longer kiss, after she’s announced what she could do. He pulls away with a glimmer of mischief hidden in the blues of his gaze. “Stab me with the scalpel fingers?” He hums, a whisper before his brows are bouncing playfully. “Hit me in the head with that book you had earlier?” He can’t help the breathy laugh that leaves with it, before he’s shaking his head and pulling away from her so he can get the rest of his shirt off, and moves to the pants that are soaked to his legs, trying his best to peel them off too.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-28-2021, 10:43 PM