where I hide the darkest parts of me
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

"Mm, I thought so too," Isla says sweetly, all the while making sure she's paying extra attention as he tries and fails repeatedly to get his pants off. She could help - and she probably should, by the time it stops being funny and starts being awkward - and yet. And yet. "Don't put yourself down like that. I happen to think it's absolutely captivating," she murmurs, which is neither a compliment nor an insult, and the sunny smile on her face doesn't help to clarify either.

"A demonstration? Well, I suppose you could use the pick me up." Isla straightens up from the wall at last to close the distance between them, carefully slipping her arms around him to let her fingertips ghost across his bare skin. "Alright, ready?" Grinning, her palms drift to his chest and press there quite comfortably. Which is about the time Isla engages her upgrade, and the current of power whipcracks from her fingers to kickstart his systems.

Type: Grey
Static Boost Upgrade | The user's palms are capable of delivering a powerful shock to the system. When applied to fellow Ascended, gives all stats +1 for the recipient's next post. When used on non-Ascended, it is capable of delivering a nasty burn. Requires a 3 post cooldown.
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Isla - 05-28-2021, 11:13 PM