where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
Mmhmm,” it’s a muffled admission as he dives into the kiss with all the greed of a teenager. He’s distracted enough by the extra rush, even as it subsides, to let her walk him back, his legs hitting the back of the bed and he’s helpless to stop the tumble back. His arms wrap around her as he goes, taking her down with him with a light bounce as his back hits the bed, as they part just enough he can scan her face, a silver flush crossing his cheeks and neck.

The metal hand rises to run his fingertips along her side, before he’s readjusting them so that she fully drapes over him, before he’s pushing up onto his elbows a fraction, a fanged grin shot her way. “No, I suppose I’m not.” He agrees, a hand rising to tangle in her golden hair. “I do have to say that this is a beautiful view, by the way.” He’s playful, now, all the shadows tucked away as he surges up to pull her into another kiss, one that’s chaste as he can’t stop himself from trailing it to her neck, before he breaks away to press his forehead against her collarbone, still pushed up on an elbow, his other hand raking through her hair to trail down her back to her hips and the outside of her thigh.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-29-2021, 12:27 AM